"Saint Martin" Church in Tence
Chancel of the 16th century rebuilt from 1523 to 1554. Outstanding woodworks, stain-glass windows and organ.
The ambulatory of the chancel is entirely covered by eleven very elegant oak panels. Restored in 2001, its bell tower has five bells
Place St Martin – 43190 Tence
Longitude 4.2901289, Latitude 45.1150495 – Altitude 840 m.
Open every day all year long from 8am to 6pm.
Free entrance, free visit.
Mass every Sunday at 10:30am.
The church is a part of the parish complex St Martin and diocese of the Puy en Velay.
For further information, please contact Father Jean Claude Morel at the following number 00 + 33 4 71 59 81 87.
Chargement en cours... Veuillez patienter SVP.
* Champs obligatoires