A beautiful granite building which explains the absence of sculptures.
Simple porch of the 15th century, a barrel vault covers the nave where some chapels have been added.
Former lord’s chapel from the Roman period in the 12th century that was reformed in the 15th and 17th centuries.
A distinctive characteristic: the church has massive pillars that are beautiful and decorated square sculptures.
Longitude 4.205639 Latitude 45.096604 – Altitude 1048 m.
Open every day from Easter to All Saints’ Day.
Free entrance, free visit.
Mass every 1rst and 3rd Sunday of the month at 9am.
The church is a part of the parish complex St Martin and diocese of the Puy en Velay.
For further information, please contact Father Jean Claude Morel at the following number 00 + 33 4 71 59 81 87
Chargement en cours... Veuillez patienter SVP.
* Champs obligatoires