The actual chapel was built in 1813 and restored in 1990. Nowadays, it shelters the museum of the Penitents. Sculpted woodworks, stain-glass windows, paintings, stalls, Black Madonna, pulpit of the 19th century.
Esplanade des Pénitents – 43190 Tence
Longitude 4.289607 – Latitude 45.116048 – Altitude 851 m.
Open in July and August, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 2pm.
Entrance price: 2,90€ ; guided tour.
Open all year long on reservation at the tourist office.
Telephone number 00 + 33 4 71 59 81 99
Chargement en cours... Veuillez patienter SVP.
* Champs obligatoires